my mini leopard and beef steak ...

My mini leopard's body is hanging and swinging slowly in the air. It has no intention to release its mouth, neither me, to release my hand holding the beef steak. The instant it saw me took out this bloody piece of beef meat from the refrigerator, it jumped up and bite at its "prey". At this moment we're looking at each other, the atmosphere is getting tense. I know eating raw meat is its instinct but this piece of meat is very important to me also. This is the first time I learn cooking and the beef steak is a vital ingredient of the my dish. I want to grill a beef steak for my mother's dinner next month and so have to practise beforehand. It's my father told me mum love to eat beef steak very much. Quite an irony, I've never heard him said my mum love him very much. Its eyes are so determined and so are mine. I won't let my mini pet ruin my whole plan. Luckily, I still got one hand free and I begin to attack .... my fingers are scratching its belly ...

Lately I read a book. Several lines are very interesting. "The ancient indian caste system still exists in our new world. In our modern system, each caste is not distinguished by race, birth or wealth but our exaggerated self-esteem." ooh ... that maybe why my mother, father and I are now living in three different houses in three different countries ....

No comments: